About this product
This Warming Starter Pack is great for helping cool dogs warm up!
If your pup likes to lay in the sun, has a pale tongue or catches colds easily - this is the perfect pack for helping them warm up and return balance and harmony to their body! Designed to work together, this combination of freeze dried food, GI supplementation & treats will have your pup feeling better than ever!
Belly Balance helps restore the GI tract & freeze dried patties nourishes them with whole food nutrition. The Chicken Heart treats are ideal for training, treating or using as a tasty addition to their food!
- Freeze-Dried to Lock In Raw Whole Food Nutrition made with mild fish & chicken hearts (perfect for rebuilding the constitution & confidence), carrots (to support the immune system) & pumpkin (ideal for improving digestion and urinary health).
- Restores the GI tract back to full functioning health. Packed with probiotics, it helps your dogs intestines heal & repair so they are able to absorb all the nutrients from the food they eat
- All natural, single protein treat made from chicken raised without antibiotics or hormones.
Patties are a Complete & Balanced Vet-Formulated Adult Dog Food
HOW TO FEED PATTIES:
- Use as a topper to your dogs current food, supplement part of their meal or feed as a Complete & Balanced meal! Patties can be rehydrated with 1/2 - 1 cup warm water or broth or crumbled into pieces and fed dry if desired (we find pups like it rehydrated a little better so we recommend trying that!)
HOW TO FEED BELLY BALANCE:
- Separate capsule and mix with food.
Includes 6 freeze dried patties, 1 bag of Belly Balance & 1 bag of Chicken Heart treats
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS (%)
- Crude Protein (Min) - 12%
- Crude Fat (Min) - 1%
- Crude Fiber (Max) - 1.5%
- Moisture (Max) - 67%
- kcal/kg - 1,700
- kcal/patty - 290
SERVING SIZE IN PATTIES PER DAY
- Small Dog(10-25 lbs) - 1-2
- Medium Dog(26-40 lbs - 2-3
- Large Dog(41-60 lbs) - 3-4
- Extra Large dog(61-80 lbs) - 4-5
Serving size assumes two servings per day. For each meal, divide the number of patties per day by number of servings per day. For example, if you feed your dog twice each day, divide by two.
Chicken Heart, Chicken Necks, Pollack, Rice, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Green Beans, Coconut Oil, Pumpkin, Kale, Spinach, Dried Yeast, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Sunflower Seed, Sesame Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Quinoa, Dried Kelp, Chia Seed