About this product
This Cooling Starter Pack is great for chilling out dogs that run warm or hot. If your pup likes to lay in the shade, itches a lot or constantly pants - this is the perfect pack for helping them cool down and return balance and harmony to their body!
Designed to work together, this combination of freeze dried food, GI supplementation & treats will have your pup feeling better than ever! Belly Balance helps restore the GI tract & freeze dried patties nourishes them with whole food nutrition. The rabbit treats are ideal for training, treating or using as a tasty addition to their food!
- Freeze-Dried to Lock In Raw Whole Food Nutrition made with mild pork (perfect for calming aggressive or anxious personalities), Savory Rabbit (great for cooling & moisturizing the internal organs) & Cooling Celery (reduces inflammation)
- Restores the GI tract back to full functioning health. Packed with probiotics, it helps your dogs intestines heal & repair so they are able to absorb all the nutrients from the food they eat
- Freeze dried to lock in the nutrients these cooling treats are made with broccoli, cranberry, rabbit & duck!
Patties are a Complete & Balanced Vet-Formulated Adult Dog Food
HOW TO FEED PATTIES:
- Use as a topper to your dogs current food, supplement part of their meal or feed as a Complete & Balanced meal! Patties can be rehydrated with 1/2 - 1 cup warm water or broth or crumbled into pieces and fed dry if desired (we find pups like it rehydrated a little better so we recommend trying that!)
HOW TO FEED BELLY BALANCE:
- Separate capsule and mix with food.
Includes 6 freeze dried patties, 1 bag of Belly Balance & 1 bag of Rabbit Medallion treats
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS (%)
- Crude Protein (Min) - 12%
- Crude Fat (Min) - 8%
- Crude Fiber (Max) - 1%
- Moisture (Max) - 73%
- kcal/kg - 1,670
- kcal/patty - 280
SERVING SIZE IN PATTIES PER DAY
- Small Dog(10-25 lbs) - 1-2
- Medium Dog(26-40 lbs - 2-3
- Large Dog(41-60 lbs) - 3-4
- Extra Large dog(61-80 lbs) - 4-5
Serving size assumes two servings per day. For each meal, divide the number of patties per day by number of servings per day. For example, if you feed your dog twice each day, divide by two.
Pork, Ground Rabbit (with bone), Pork Heart, Pork Liver, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Green Beans, Kale, Beets, Apples, Coconut Oil, Spinach, Dried Yeast, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Quinoa, Dried Kelp, Chia Seed