Psst Are you a brand, artist, shelter, or dog looking to get on Dogly?
I recently put together a webinar that is available for purchase on the Journey Dog Training website, but wanted to give my Community Members free access! This 40 minutes presentation covers:
- Dog body language
- How to identify stress signals and triggers from your dog
- How to identify aspects of having a baby that might be tricky for your dog
- How to create a plan for you, your support team, and your dog
- Things to keep in mind when creating your training plan
- Basic behavior recommendations
- How to ensure your dog can listen even when there’s the chaos and change of a new baby
- Creating a homecoming plan for after your baby’s birth
- How to safely manage a dog and a baby while including both in your life
- How to adjust your plans as your baby grows and your dog ages
Members can access this presentation here.
If you'd like to share this information with non-members, please direct them to this link.
So, what do you think? Did anything from the presentation surprise you? Are there other topics you'd like to see future webinars on? Share your thoughts with me and the comments!