Psst Are you a brand, artist, shelter, or dog looking to get on Dogly?
Recorded onThursday, Dec 2, 8 PM EST
This support group is for people who want to learn about helping dogs with separation anxiety Choose how you would like to access the recording below
Home Alone with Comfort
Join us on Thursday, December 2nd for part 3 of our support series! This is where it all comes together. If you have a dog struggling with alone time, and missed part 1 & 2 - I recommend listening to the recordings and do not miss this event!
This month you will learn about gradual systematic desensitization training
- What is it?
- Why do we use it for separation anxiety vs other types of training?
- Is it really the best way?
- Is there a faster way?
- Learn how to run and effective beginning assessment to establish where to start the training process with your dog.
- What are "pre departure cues" and how much to they matter?
- Should you be picking up your keys throughout the day?
- Do you need to pick up your purse and move it around 20 times a day?
- How to know when to push just a little more
- How often should you be training
- See what a daily training plan looks like for my clients
There will be an open Q&A with me, a separation anxiety specialist successfully treating SA in dogs for over 4 years.
Join other dog guardians who are struggling with the same issues and feel less alone.