Psst Are you a brand, artist, shelter, or dog looking to get on Dogly?
Recorded onThursday, Nov 11, 8 PM EST
This support group is for people who Want to best prepare for a successful separation anxiety training plan Choose how you would like to access the recording below
The second in our 3 part series will be all about your dogs environment and how it affects alone time.
- Come together for an open Q&A with a separation anxiety specialist and hear from fellow dog guardians going through similar struggles
- Share where you are in your journey with your dog
- Learn about how the home environment before, after and during training affects alone-time success
- Learn about how the outside environment affects alone-time success
- Is confinement the right choice for your dog?
- Should you use food during training?
- Walk away with the tools to set your home up for success
- Know that you are not alone. Feel support from fellow dog parents
- Learn about the next support series, what steps to take now and what to prepare for next month
Join us in December to discuss how to suspend absences and start the desensitization process!